Sunday 27 February 2011

6. What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?

To produce my music magazine I used Photoshop CS4 and CS5. I had used Photoshop many times before so I knew pretty much everything I needed to know when producing my magazine.

When I was introduced to Blogger I had no idea how to work it. I was getting confused and didnt know what to do. In the end I got the hang of it and started to create my blog. Now that my blog is all up and running I can now present my work on it. It also make it a lot easier to present work and the fact that you can get to your work where ever you are because it is online.

I used Flickr to upload my images onto internet but also I used it to add captions, tags and notes to my images. When adding pictures to Blogger you can make a link to Flickr by clicking on the image and it takes you straight to Flickr. http://www.flickr.com/photos/bloggercomhome/5099335370/

No comments:

Post a Comment